Wednesday, October 29, 2008

What's New...

Sorry that I haven't posted anything in a while. So, here's what is new with us: Ella can pull herself up, clap her hands, kind of say "Mama" (sounds more like "Maba"), eat finger foods, and wave at us. Seriously, she does something new everyday! Something else worth mentioning, in addition to all of Ella's achievements, is that we are building a house (woohoo)! We are super-excited!!! We will definitely keep everyone posted as things progress.

On Tuesday, I took Ella to a Halloween playdate. It was a blast!! All of the kids dressed up in their costumes...so cute. I will be posting pictures later. Brad and I are making our families wait until Halloween to see pictures of Ella in her costume. They don't even know what she is dressing up as :) For now, here are some random cute pictures of Ella. Enjoy!

We had to take the bumper out of Ella's crib for safety reasons. One night I went in her room just to check on her, and noticed that she was sucking her thumb through the railing of her crib. Of course, I had to take a picture:)

1 comments:

THE MASON'S said...

Ella is so precious. She looks to be getting to big for her pants!haha Hope ya'll are doing good.I love the picture of her in the crib asleep-too cute!