Saturday, October 4, 2008

Ella Patrol


Ella officially started crawling this past Thursday (October 2). Prior to this, she was using rolling as her primary means of transportation. She would occasionally get on her hands and knees and rock back and forth, but then decide to just roll where she wanted to go.
So, on Thursday she was sitting on the kitchen floor while I was preparing her lunch. I glanced down at her, and there she was crawling full speed ahead right to me! I suppose that she realized that crawling would be a more efficient way to get places than rolling.
Now she is a crawlin' machine! I will see her spot something that interests her, and then she just takes off. Although I am incredibly proud of her, I am also a little nervous about this new found mobility. I feel like I am constantly redirecting her. I'm sure it will get better, but for now I am on "Ella Patrol."

2 comments:

James, Paige, and Taylor Wamble said...

Ella is adorable. I had no idea you ad a blog.. found you through Carmon's roll. Hope you guys are enjoying Nashville. Enjoy every second with that precious baby!! Time flies by!!

Bo, Tori, and Brayden said...

hey blair! ella is beautiful and getting so big! i can't believe she is already crawling! i'm glad I found you on here! i love keeping up with everyone! talk to you later.