Saturday, August 23, 2008

Our Little Family

Ok, so I have been planning to create a blog since before Ella was even born. Now that she is almost 6 months old, I am FINALLY doing it - YAY!!!This has been an incredibly crazy year for our family. Obviously, the addition of our precious little Ella (a.k.a Baby Ellz) was the highlight of the year, well really, our lifetime! But, we also moved to Nashville, TN only 5 weeks after Ella was born. (Don't even ask how we managed that.)
Brad accepted a job offer as a Graph
ic Designer at CMT (Country Music Television). Anyone that knows us, knows that we HATE country music, but this job was just too good to pass up. Plus, moving to Nashville was something that we wanted to do eventually. It just happened a little sooner than anticipated.
We absolutely LOVE it here in Nashville! I have not gone back to "real" work yet, but I work very hard taking care of Ella and our 4 furry babies. I love being able to stay home with Ella and just focus on being a mother and wife.
So now that I have finally started a blog, I suppose that I will do a few brief re-caps of the last 6 months, and hope to finally get this thing up-to-date. I hope that all of our friends and family thoroughly enjoy this :)


1 comments:

Fisher Family said...

So cute - love reading and seeing all your pics!!! :)