Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Ella's First Apple

Ella has been eating solid food for about a month now, and applesauce is one of her favorite things. I figured since she loves applesauce so much, that it might be fun for her to "gnaw on" an apple slice for a while. It was perfect timing too. I had her in the kitchen in her exersaucer while I was getting dinner started. The apple slice kept her occupied while I was able to get everything in the oven and clean the kitchen!! I'm thinking that this may be a daily thing now. The only problem was that when she dropped it she got very upset and screamed. She rarely does that, so I know that she must have really been enjoying her apple:)


2 comments:

Ben and Amy Shelton said...

Ella is too cute!! I have just started blogging and was so excited to see your blog. Glad to see yall are doing well! Look forward to more pics.

Jenny said...

hey blair!!! i just now found your blog and i LOVE it. ella is BEAUTIFUL and the perfect mix of the two of you. can't wait to read more and keep up with y'all!!!!